Friday, January 4, 2013

Babiators Review

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I received the red pair of Babiators for my daughter and they are an amazing product to have.  I never really gave much thought to eye protection for her that was safe. At a young age you usually only find the cheep fashion eye wear that will break after a few wears but not Babiators, they are reasonably priced and are durable enough to stand up to any toddler tantrum.  Babiators offer 100% UV protection from the sun’s harmful rays, and are made without BPA or lead-based paint, so they’re perfect for kids.

My daughter can not get enough of her Babiators sunglasses and they are they cutest ones I have seen out on the market.


They have plenty of colors and styles you can check out here.

You can also see their cute page models here


My next purchase will probably be the pink princess pair.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Disclaimers: This gift was generously donated by Babiators I have not received any monetary exchange for writing these post or promoting the brand.  I have only received in return the amazing feeling of joy, being able to help other moms find cool and useful baby products. Also all post on my blog are original posts made by me. If a contest is posted the company is responsible for fulfillment.





No comments: