Friday, January 18, 2013

Peter Rabbit Organic Pouches


 Peter Rabbit Organics Pouches
I recently joined the baby food pouch craze when I tried these Peter Rabbit Pouches.

My Toddler has never been a horrible teether, but as soon as I received these in the mail teething striked! She refused to eat anything and I was even tempting her to eat with Popsicles. After many failed attempts I realized, maybe if I put some of the pouches in the fridge or a few minutes she would eat it, and it and these would be much more nutritional then the popsicle I was trying.

About Peter Rabbit Organics: Peter Rabbit Organics is a small, privately-owned company. We are passionate about what we do and have a lot of fun working together!  We started Peter Rabbit Organics for the simple reason that we found it hard to find healthy snacks with no added salt, sugar or artificial ingredients.  We wanted to create a product that was healthy, delicious, convenient and suitable for both you and your little ones.  We never cut corners and ensure that whatever we make gets a full thumbs up from all the team and our special taste testers before it goes into the stores.
All our products are produced in Oregon, USA and where possible we use local ingredients sourced from within the US.

I received the Carrot Apple and Squash, Mango Banana Orange and Pea Spinach Apple.

My daughter enjoyed all of the flavors but her favorite was the Carrot Apple Squash. She literally couldn't get enough!
So I am definitely joining the pouch craze that has hit, whats not to love right! 

Disclaimers: This gift was generously donated by the company I have not received any monetary exchange for writing these post or promoting the brand.  I have only received in return the amazing feeling of joy, being able to help other moms find cool and useful baby products. Also all post on my blog are original posts made by me. If a contest is posted the company is responsible for fulfillment.

No comments: