Friday, January 25, 2013

Nuby Natural Flex Cherry Pacifiers

  
Nuby Usa has these amazing Cherry Flex Pacifiers that I have recently tested out on my daughter.

As we know from Prior post Little B has not taken a pacifier other then soothies or gumdrop since birth.. Which left me no cute design choices and very limited colors. 


So when I offered Little B the Natural Flex Cherry I was so surprised that she actually took to them. She likes to use them on her baby dolls, I dont think she quite understands that they are for her. 

These Pacifiers are available in two sizes.
0-6, 6-12+
Nuby USA Says:Natural Flex™ Cherry Pacifiers have been specially designed to flex, stretch and move like a mother’s breast. The natural sucking action of a baby is promoted with the flex and movement of the nipple, while the patented nubs gently massage the gums. Discreet, stylish and made to the highest quality standards, the Natural Flex™ pacifiers come with a cherry shaped nipple.

You can Visit Nuby USA retailers to find these wonderful pacifiers.


Disclaimers: This gift was generously donated by the company I have not received any monetary exchange for writing these post or promoting the brand.  I have only received in return the amazing feeling of joy, being able to help other moms find cool and useful baby products. Also all post on my blog are original posts made by me. If a contest is posted the company is responsible for fulfillment.

No comments: