Monday, January 28, 2013

No Spill Sports Sipper NUBY Review


No Spill Sports Sipper
No matter what recreational activity your child is engaged in, the No-Spill™ Sport Sipper by Nûby™ is perfect for parents and children on the go! Why? Because Nûby™ developed the Sport Sipper with an innovative, ergonomic shape with easy grips that ensures a comfortable and secure grasp for you child. Also included is the unique soft silicone straw with a built-in valve; it opens with sucking action and closes when not in use
The Nuby USA purple No Spill Sports Sipper is my daughters favorite cup, I gave it to her upon its arrival and she took off with it literally! The grips made it easy for her to hold while running around and playing with toys. She loved this cup so much that I found it in the bottom of her toy box and have no idea how it got there. 
I took it away to wash and she cried and held on too my leg until it was clean.
Nuby clearly hit the nail on its head with this cup, its perfect. I have a feeling I will be stocking up on these cups on my next trip to the store.
Available at most NUBY USA Retailers.

Disclaimers: This gift was generously donated by the company I have not received any monetary exchange for writing these post or promoting the brand.  I have only received in return the amazing feeling of joy, being able to help other moms find cool and useful baby products. Also all post on my blog are original posts made by me. If a contest is posted the company is responsible for fulfillment.

.



No comments: