Sunday, January 13, 2013

Tear Free Rinse Pail by NUBY USA

In Honor of National Rubber Ducky Day,

The Nuby USA Tear Free Rinse Pail!

I received the pink and purple rinse pail by Nuby USA

Bria has always hated water in her face unless were splashing in the pool. Bath time would always leave one crabby toddler and one tired mom until I tried this rinse pail. 

Heres the specs from Nuby USA's Website:The Tear-Free Rinse Pail is another great Nûby product designed to make bath time easier and more enjoyable for you and your little one. It features a comfortable grip for mom, a deep, slender base for easy filling in shallow water and a unique tear-free edge. The tear-free edge is soft and contoured so it can be gently placed against your baby's skin to help prevent water from running into your baby's eyes while rinsing their hair.
This Rinse pail was a dream come true and did everything I hoped it would. The deep pail was way more gentle then me trying to dump countless cups of water on my screaming child's hair while having her trying to cling to my shirt.  Yes this rinse pail does it all keeps the water out of the eyes and bath time more enjoyable for all.

Availabe at Buy Buy Baby Direct!

More Colors Available.

 Disclaimers: This gift was generously donated by the company I have not received any monetary exchange for writing these post or promoting the brand.  I have only received in return the amazing feeling of joy, being able to help other moms find cool and useful baby products. Also all post on my blog are original posts made by me. If a contest is posted the company is responsible for fulfillment.

No comments: