Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Nuby USA Fun Drinking Cups

Fun Cups By Nuby Usa Review


This is my second Nuby Usa product I reviewed the Fun Cups. I am starting the transition to regular cups with my toddler and these are perfect to start. They are for 18m+ and the bright colors are very appealing. My daughter received the pink and lime green, the colors are bright and she just loves them.


These cups are wide enough and carry just enough liquid for any toddler or pre-schooler. I loved that these cups stack so easily that they fit in my cabinets and don't take up as much space. I love these cups so much I may have to go buy more for my daughter and my preschool classroom.




Disclaimers: This gift was generously donated  and I have not received any monetary exchange for writing these post or promoting the brand.  I have only received in return the amazing feeling of joy, being able to help other moms find cool and useful baby products. Also all post on my blog are original posts made by me. If a contest is posted the company is responsible for fulfillment.