Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Moon Jar

 Teach Good Money Habits Young With
Moon Jar.


Moon Jar is the best way to teach young children the value of  Money.

Moon Jar has three sections. One for Saving, Spending and Sharing.
Each allowance my daughter is allowed to put a little in each section and it really helps her understand that the money she puts in each are for separate things.


Moon Jar also has a story that goes along with it, that was very cute for the smaller crowd.

My daughters moon jar gets a ton of use in the spend category as the Mr. doesn't like, but we think its cute and a fun way to teach 
a very important topic.

Disclaimers: This gift was generously donated by the company I have not received any monetary exchange for writing these post or promoting the brand.  I have only received in return the amazing feeling of joy, being able to help other moms find cool and useful baby products. Also all post on my blog are original posts made by me. If a contest is posted the company is responsible for fulfillment.

No comments: