Monday, January 28, 2013

Nuby Loopy Lites





The Nûby™ Loopy Lites™ is designed to stimulate your baby's hand and eye co-ordination. The bright lights and fun sounds will keep your baby entertained for hours, while the hard and soft surfaces are great for younger children to teethe on. The small lightweight toy makes it easy for little hands to hold making it small in size but big on fun!


I received the Loopy Lites for my daughter B. At first I thought this toy looked very young for her age. I let her play with it anyway and she loves it. She loves to pretend that it is a cars steering wheel a press the button over and over again. She also uses it when its dark to see the lights and have the cool noise.

I only wish that it made multiple noises because she pushes the button so much that it be nice to hear a different noise.

But all around It was a very nice toy and I was very surprised how much she actually played with it.


 You can find at most Nuby Retailers.


Disclaimers: This gift was generously donated by the company I have not received any monetary exchange for writing these post or promoting the brand.  I have only received in return the amazing feeling of joy, being able to help other moms find cool and useful baby products. Also all post on my blog are original posts made by me. If a contest is posted the company is responsible for fulfillment.

No comments: