Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Baby Roll Asleep


Baby Roll Asleep 
Not just for babies anymore.

My Toddler loved this as soon as we pulled it out of the box. She has been using it as a wagon and also to pull around her puppy and toys.  I wish we would of had this when she was a baby its so much easier to move around then a crib or bassinet and the rocking makes it easy for baby to fall asleep.

With the hard wood floors in our home this Baby Roll Asleep has found itself a new home in my heart. 

Disclaimers: This gift was generously donated by the company I have not received any monetary exchange for writing these post or promoting the brand.  I have only received in return the amazing feeling of joy, being able to help other moms find cool and useful baby products. Also all post on my blog are original posts made by me. If a contest is posted the company is responsible for fulfillment.

No comments: