Monday, December 17, 2012

2 Red Hens Toy Nanny

Want to Make Clean Up a Breeze?

Toy Nanny Saves the day!

Perfect for carrying and very stylish.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Red Hens company has got you covered with their new toy nanny. I received this product and It is now one of my favorite travel companions.  You Simply lay it out on the floor and put your child's favorite toys or items in the little circle they can  play with it all right on the mat then when its time to go it fold up perfectly into a sheek looking tote. (picture above)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Heres my little munchkin playing with her toys in our church kitchen while mom and dad were helping out. 

We have also used this on trips to the doctors office / walk-in clinic when you end up sitting there longer then your toddler can handle Oh yes! Brings all the toys with, without the huge mess. It is also water resistant! I found that out when my daughter bite the lid of her sippy cup and it spilled water all over. It Did not even harm the bag and wiped away very easily. Which made my life a breeze.

Check out the other great items in the 2 Red Hens collection…their shopping cart nests, diaper bags, handcrafted dolls and diaper bags and more…

I'm sure you will fall in love.



This gift was generously donated by 2 Red Hens I have not received any monetary exchange for writing these post or promoting the brand.  I have only received in return the amazing feeling of joy, being able to help other moms find cool and useful baby products. Also all post on my blog are original posts made by me.


1 comment:

Terri Ramsey Beavers said...

That really is adorable, thank you for sharing.