Friday, December 7, 2012

Flipper USA Toothbrush Holder Review

Chicago Bears Flipper Review

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Occasionally I like to let the hubby to be get in on the fun and try out products too, Why should we have all the fun? Plus it was close to his birthday and I always struggle to find presents that he will actually want/ use. Even though we live in Wisconsin we are huge Bears Fans in this house and I knew the Chicago Bears Flipper would be perfect for him. I found the Flipper USA website while doing some online shopping and instantly had to get one. Now I know we are not all Bears Fans, Flipper USA offers a variety of ten different NFL teams. 

If Football isn't your thing Flipper USA has you covered they offer a Hello Kitty line, Animals Dinosaurs ect. 
Here are some of our favorites.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

I absolutely love that the Flipper easily attaches to the mirror and is hygienic. I placed the Flipper USA on our mirror and it stayed there. Seriously it didn't fall once! Even after he took it out a million times just to see if it really would stay. These are perfect for little ones as well. Even for the ladies they also have razor holders. Awesome right?


This gift was generously donated by Flipper USA. I have not received any monetary exchange for writing these post or promoting the brand.  I have only received in return the amazing feeling of joy, being able to help other moms find cool and useful baby products. Also all post on my blog are original posts made by me.






No comments: