Thursday, February 28, 2013

Splish Splash Stacking Cups


My little B has never really been a fan of bath time. So I usually have to entice her in with toys and hope for the best. I let her play with the splish splash stacking cups on the kitchen floor before they even made it in the tub.  They are a perfect stacking toy alone.

I also let little B use these in sensory activities  The stacking cups work perfectly for scooping sand and rice as well. Even if you just use them with water they always manage to entertain. I can never have enough multiply purpose toys with my toddler she gets bored and is on to the next activity.

She is also hitting the phase where she likes to do thing by herself, and with these bath and sensory toys I feel comfortable letting her explore.

The stacking cups are available at most Nuby Retailers.

Disclaimers: This gift was generously donated by the company I have not received any monetary exchange for writing these post or promoting the brand.  I have only received in return the amazing feeling of joy, being able to help other moms find cool and useful baby products. Also all post on my blog are original posts made by me. If a contest is posted the company is responsible for fulfillment.






No comments: