Friday, February 22, 2013

Nuby Pink Potty Seat


The Nuby Pottys are the perfect potty training tool for the children who are ready to start training a little earlier then some. My daughter was able to tell me before she had to go potty at around 16 months but I couldn't find a potty that she could sit on comfortably until Nuby!

The Potty is so simple to use and is the perfect size. With other potty chairs my daughters feet wouldn't reach the floor making it almost impossible to keep her sitting on it long enough to go.

With the right tools my little B will be potty trained in no time.

The Nuby Potty seat is available at most Nuby Retailers.

Disclaimers: This gift was generously donated by the company I have not received any monetary exchange for writing these post or promoting the brand.  I have only received in return the amazing feeling of joy, being able to help other moms find cool and useful baby products. Also all post on my blog are original posts made by me. If a contest is posted the company is responsible for fulfillment.


No comments: