Thursday, February 21, 2013

Nuby Usa Step Up Stool


Step Up Stool


I have a 19 month old little girl who loves to climb onto everything and anything, I could not wait to try out the stool for her own safety and my own piece of mind. I love that that Nuby Stool is sturdy and can hold up to 800lbs. While my toddler is no where near 800lbs and Im not either I'm glad that the Nuby stool can safely hold my weight as well.

The little Purple and pink stool is adorable and doesn't stick out like a sore thumb. My daughter loves to drag her little stool over to the t.v and press the on/off button over and over again. 

This Nûby™ Step-up Stool has a No-Slip Top and No Skid Base that adds to the sturdy and convenient design. It holds up to 800 pounds and is perfect for getting to those hard to reach places. Textured surface provide the necessary grip for safe usage, and it is small enough to store discreetly.

Colors May Vary.

You Can purchase this stool at one of many Nuby retailers such as Baby Earth online.


Disclaimers: This gift was generously donated by the company I have not received any monetary exchange for writing these post or promoting the brand.  I have only received in return the amazing feeling of joy, being able to help other moms find cool and useful baby products. Also all post on my blog are original posts made by me. If a contest is posted the company is responsible for fulfillment.


2 comments:

MommyMandi said...

We love our stool! It's so helpful!

Lauryn said...

I love all of the color options on this stool!