Thursday, November 8, 2012

Baltic Amber Baby!

Baltic Amber Review!

Thank You Bouncy Baby Boutique! It just arrived and I'M IN LOVE. I received the lemon color for my review and It looked so cute on my little Blondie. Nothing beats the huge smile I got when I showed her it too. I put it on her and while it took some wrangling on my end to get her to sit still she did not pull it or anything once I got it on her. The best parts are the clasps that are virtually invisible while its being worn, no metal piece! It may be too soon to say about the teething aspect just yet but I'm sold!


 Here is a picture of the lemon.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

If your necklace was to be pulled no worries Bouncy Baby Boutique has this covered, and it will not send amber beads flying everywhere creating a choking hazard, and a mess. That being said please supervise your child while they are wearing.  Baltic Amber Necklaces are made to be worn but please use them safely. They are not for sleeping babies!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


This is my blondie modeling her new necklace. :)



Not Sure about Baltic Amber? Head over to Bouncy Baby Boutique They have tons of information about Baltic Amber healing properties and different styles for you to choose from.



This gift was generously donated by Bouncy Baby Boutique. I have not received any monetary exchange for writing these post or promoting the brand.  I have only received in return the amazing feeling of joy, being able to help other moms find cool and useful baby products. Also all post on my blog are original posts made by me.

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've been using the baltic amber baby necklace and it's helped so much! It's my go-to baby gift now!